Games demo source (was: The Holy Grail - Wine 0.9 - thanks to all)

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Sat Oct 29 13:18:47 CDT 2005

* On Sat, 29 Oct 2005, Lionel Ulmer wrote:

> I tried to d/l the BZ2 demo but no site seems to host it anymore so I will
> be restricted to look at traces to find out what goes wrong :-)

That could not be!  There is one nice site (only it is in russian language
and contains heavy HTML/JS/GFX content), which offers demos, patches and
intro movies to the most games.  It is Absolute Gaming. [1]

In [2] you will find two download buttons.  First one is for VIP only, and
second one is public.  Press it and on the next page you will find first
link near the start of the russian explanation text.

Using AG I found old version of Gothic demo, which was unavailable on the
inet otherwise. :-/

[1] http://www.ag.ru/
[2] http://www.ag.ru/files/demos/battlezone_2_combat_commander/2751