MSI: Extract file directly to their target location

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at
Sun Oct 30 06:41:35 CST 2005

Mike McCormack wrote:
> Thomas Weidenmueller wrote:
>> Never mind, i noticed you corrected that in the following patch
> I should have merged the two patches together, but I'm getting used to
> using git, and haven't figured out how to do that easily as yet.
No clue how to do that with git but combinediff from patchutils can do that.

Sr. Network Engineer            Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at
Hauptstaetterstr. 58
D-70178 Stuttgart