Half-Life 2 / Counter-Strike: Source under Wine

Evil wine at eternaldusk.com
Sun Oct 30 17:36:16 CST 2005

James Liggett wrote:

>BTW, what did you do to get transgaming's mozctl working? Thanks.

All you need to do is go to the control directory
(~/.transgaming_global/mozcontrol, by default) and run "regsvr
mozctlx.dll" to register the DLL.  Many thanks to Fabian Bieler, who
gave me that info.

Since I think I've gotten CS:S and HL2 working as good as they can with
the current code, I think I'll see if I can get anywhere with Anarchy
Online (I hate the game, but would like to see WINE running it. ;) ).

-Jesse