Patch: DSound: PhaseCancel subtracts secondary from primary

Jesse Allen the3dfxdude at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 19:01:32 CST 2005

On 10/31/05, Davin McCall <davmac at davmac.org> wrote:
> PS. How long should I wait for a patch to be accepted before I assume it's been dropped?

You sent the first patch yesterday, a Sunday.  Alexandre doesn't
usually check in patches on a Sunday, or the weekend for the most
part.  Since people do send in patches over the weekend, you just need
to let Alexandre some time to catch up =)  So I'd say a few days is
probably enough.  If something is needs to improved, someone will
probably speak up or you can ask like you did.