Web Server Back Online

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Thu Sep 1 10:09:51 CDT 2005

* On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Jeremy Newman wrote:
> * On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 12:18 +0300, Saulius Krasuckas wrote:
>
> If you are serious about taking on this issue. The best place to go is
> to check out the mailman CVS at:
> http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/

Thanks.

> as policy I only use binary packages in the Debian stable tree. So even
> if your patch gets approved I won't see it until the next Debian goes
> stable. That would be 'etch' BTW.

This means all the world is restricted from reading about a half of sent
patches through a web for some lengthy time, maybe a year.  Right? :-(

OTOH, maybe my FF can be configured to treat *.bin files from winehq.org
as .diff files (X-PATCH).  If someone know of such solution, alert me,
please.