Web Server Back Online

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Thu Sep 1 13:13:26 CDT 2005

Try that, let me know if it's better. Note: web browses cache mime type
as well, so try a different .bin if needed.

I'll try it for now.

I played with mod_mime_magic as well, but was unable to get any joy out
of it. It is supposed to do what the command 'file' does and get the
mime type based on the contents of the file. Didn't seem to work though.