[Now ns7] Dragon ns8 problem

wino at piments.com wino at piments.com
Fri Sep 2 08:38:36 CDT 2005

As far as I can remember those errors are not important. You dont use all
the OLE stuff on wine and I dont think most of it is implemented. This
should not stop your basic dictation and the text editor from working.

The reboot system needs a "wine reboot" from console:

bash# wineboot

You will get a fair few error message output to the console , most if it
about text redraw as your mouse goes over the NS menu items. Nothing that
matters.

Bonne chance!