include/guiddef.h: C++ compatibility patch (with MSVC++ support)

Troy Rollo troy at rollo.com
Fri Sep 2 15:47:51 CDT 2005

On Friday 02 September 2005 19:53, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:

> There are 2 problems with this patch: you forgot to provide a definition
> for EXTERN_C,

I "forgot" nothing. It's defined in both basetyps.h and winnt.h, which is
sufficient for it to have built the whole of WINE after a "make clean" and my
own application. If you have something that requires a separate definition of
it in guiddefh then you can always post your own patch, but there is no
reason to be gratuitously rude about it. *plonk*.

> and it needlessly duplicates code for the __cplusplus case.

It does not. GNU C (correctly) flags an initialised variable declared extern
as an error.

--
troy at rollo.com - Sydney, Australia