Web Server Back Online

Ron Jensen ron at jentronics.com
Fri Sep 2 22:19:10 CDT 2005

On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 11:22:21PM +0200, Stefan Leichter wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 31. August 2005 01:30 schrieb Jeremy Newman:
> > The webserver is back online. There are still plenty of quirks to fix.
> > Feel free to bug me here on wine-devel about any issues that crop up.
> >
> Hi Jeremy,
>
> thank you for the new webserver.
>
> Is it possible to get the timestamps back into the mailing list archive? It is
> useful e.g. for regression testing to see when patches were committed to cvs.
>
> Thanks Stefan

I was wondering the same thing.  However it looks like this feature doesn't
(yet) exist in Pipermail.

See:
 http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=843141&group_id=103&atid=350103

Perhaps someone could dig through http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/
and see if there is indeed an answer I missed?

The other thing in the archive that has been annoying me is the badly
out of range dates.  See
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg08224.html
for a huge flame war dust-up on this issue.  I'm in the date-munging group,
or the sort by date means system-received date not sent date.

There is a mailman developer archive here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/info.html done by
MHonArc v2.6.15.

Ron