mail address

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Sun Sep 4 07:14:46 CDT 2005

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 20:22:16 +0300, Saulius Krasuckas wrote:
> This doesn't work anymore for me.  I still would like to prevent winetest
> from being compiled.

You may need to re-run make_progs or whatever the script is called in the
programs directory. Alternatively just brute force it out of the build
system.

Incidentally, I'm just stopping by, off on holiday soon then onto final
year of university so I won't be around much, and will only be keeping
half an eye on wine-devel. Mail me privately or grab me on IRC if you want
me.

thanks -mike