Delphi edit control created in Unicode instead of ANSI mode

Michael Kaufmann hallo at michael-kaufmann.ch
Mon Sep 5 07:49:16 CDT 2005

>>But apart from that, why is the patch not CVS-worthy?
>>

>Due how the WM_GETTEXT is "dispatched" (ie calling the proc) - but that
>would be solved with SendMessageW().

I've found another problem: Reading the window proc address with
GetWindowLong won't work for subclassed windows. We need to pass the
window proc as a parameter to UnmapMsg32ATo32W (and probably also to
other mapping functions).

Maybe it's even better to use CallWindowProcW instead of SendMessageW.

Regards
Michael