Suggestions for improvement of the emulator

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Wed Sep 7 13:59:28 CDT 2005

On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 09:26:44AM +1000, Troy Rollo wrote:
> To scale better you would need to divide the project into different areas of
> responsibility and have multiple committers.

Well, one can say that this model already exists implicitely as most patches
to 'non-core' DLLs (DirectX in my case) are applied without much problem by
Alexandre (as long as no other DirectX 'core' hackers do not complain when
the patch is sent to wine-patches).

Now one could say that it would be better to have direct commit access for
one guy, but well, it never really hurt anyone (and frankly, I prefer to
have the Alexandre quality control as it oftens helps us finding bugs or
better solutions if not the basic stuff to force people to send 'small'
patches :-) ).

       Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/