appdb developers please read

Ivan Leo Puoti ivanleo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 00:41:46 CDT 2005

Hello, if you look at http://www.winehq.com/pipermail/wine-devel/2005-September/039837.html
you'll see there was a project at some point to make a decent patch management system, but
apparently due to the complexity of it and Newman being constantly overloaded with work, it never
got anywhere, do you guys think it's doable/would you be willing to volunteer to build something of
the sort? It would make wine development easier quicker (No more wondering "should I ask Alexandre
about that patch? Is it too soon? should I wait a little longer? should I rewrite it? to be or not
to be?") and would be great value for the project as it would probably make it easier for new
developers to join.

Ivan.