winnt32.exe on AMD64

Tom Kennedy kennedto at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 8 17:34:54 CDT 2005

All

I have install Wine one an AMD 64 bit system running Redhat 3 update 2. I
am trying to run the
winnt32.exe prgram and I am getting the following load error.

root at cert-amd1 ~]# wine "y:\amd64\winnt32.exe"
Trying to load PE image for unsupported architecture (Unknown-8664)
wine: could not load L"Y:\\amd64\\winnt32.exe" as Win32 binary
[root at cert-amd1 ~]#

I assue the 32 in the name of the executabel means it is a 32 bit binary,
but wine
is telling me it is not.  Any clues as to why I am getting this error
message.  Thanks.

Tom