Problem detecting libxslt

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Thu Sep 8 18:17:21 CDT 2005

Hi Mike,

Doing ./configure on a RH8 box I get the following:
checking libxslt/transform.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: libxslt/transform.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: libxslt/transform.h:     check for missing
prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: libxslt/transform.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: libxslt/transform.h:     section "Present But Cannot
Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: libxslt/transform.h: proceeding with the
preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: libxslt/transform.h: in the future, the compiler
will take precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------ ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to wine-devel at winehq.org ##

The problem looks to come from my transform.h needing xsltInternals.h
being included first.

I added an #ifdef HAVE_LIBXSLT_PATTERN_H include to the AC_CHECK_HEADERS
which defines HAVE_LIBXSLT, as that file does #include
"xsltInternals.h". I don't think we should directly include
xsltInternals.h. Could you please comment if the attached patch is
correct or not? I'll send it to wine-patches if acceptable.

Thank you,
Vincent