Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at
Sun Sep 11 02:56:47 CDT 2005

On Sun, Sep 11, 2005 at 11:07:23AM +0900, Mike McCormack wrote:
> Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> >oh maaan, that's really sad: i know what the stuff in subauth.h is all
> >about, aaaaagh!
> Looking at the title of the post, I mistakenly thought that you posted a
> patch for a moment...
 ha, sorry mike :)

 not yet.

 many windowisms to learn, which i am hoping to avoid by someone else
 picking up the initiative.
 i'm focussing on getting samba tng into reasonable shape - compiling
 everything under mingw32 is the first step - such that it can be
 plugged into an implementation of msv1_0.dll.

 however i am not holding out forever waiting for someone else to start

 so i'm trying to track down "LsaAp"s to see if anyone - outside of
 microsoft - has ever written one of these.