Internet Explorer Registry entries

James Liggett jrliggett at cox.net
Wed Sep 14 19:18:22 CDT 2005

Hi Stefan,
I agree. I personally thought this would have been done long ago. But,
in order to fully implement this functinality, wouldn't we have to
implement some more dll's (like shdoc401 and some others that I don't
know off the top of my head?) The reason I ask this is that some
programs (like Office, Visio, maybe others) seem to look for stuff like
that, and currently a lot of installs refuse to work because of it.

James