comctl32.dll: Running siap and modules under wine, first steps

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Sun Sep 18 04:54:00 CDT 2005

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 17, 2005 at 08:20:29PM -0300, Maximiliano Curia wrote:
> So, what should I do next?

I'm afraid I cannot give much technical advice how to proceed here, but what you
should do soon is to protest loudly against *FORCING* a Windows-only program
on the public in this day and age of multi-platform use, despite those
cross-platform toolkits such as Qt, wxWidgets, GTK and Java having been
available for long times already (not to mention that several of those should
actually be superiour to the single-platform toolkit that may have been used
here!).

This is "§$%"§(%" incredible ignorance and malvolence.

But I'm confident that many of you have already been doing this.

Good luck with this major annoyance,

Andreas Mohr