[Now ns7] Dragon ns8 problem

wino at piments.com wino at piments.com
Sun Sep 18 17:28:49 CDT 2005

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:14:44 +0200, Jean Magnan de Bornier
<jean at bornier.net> wrote:

> OK, I added rpcrt4.dll in c/windows/system, and now dns starts all right,
> although slowly and with strange messages, and WORKS!

If you have got this working correctly it would be good if you could add a
comment to http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?versionId=3227 with your
wine version, simulated windows version, the NS version (NS7 french?
multilang? std/pref?) and a list of any dlls you needed to run native.

It would also be great to have some comment on how well it deals with the
french language, I installed NS5 VF for someone and was surprised that it
seemed to perform just as well as in English.