Organizing more Wine bug triage

dank at dank at
Fri Sep 23 12:12:49 CDT 2005

Wine's bugzilla has 375 unconfirmed bugs reported since
the beginning of the year.
A fair number of these are worth fixing,
but don't have good recipes for how to reproduce them.
I think it's time to make a concerted effort
to recruit more Wine users to help triage bug
reports, so wine developers can spend less
time sorting through poor bug reports.

As a first stab, I've created a web page,
describing bug triage and giving easy steps
for people who are interested in helping.

Please have a look.
Comments and suggestions for improvement welcome.