(no subject)

dank at kegel.com dank at kegel.com
Fri Sep 23 15:21:38 CDT 2005

Dimi wrote:
>>   http://kegel.com/wine/qa
>
>Good page.

Thanks!

>I'm afraid that it will not get enough
>exposure up on your site though,

Don't underestimate the power of search engines to find obscure
content... but I agree.

>it seems to me
>it would fit perfectly into our Wiki. Ditto for the
>other (excellent) Wine pages you have there.

Sorry, I'm allergic to wikis.
I much prefer editing in vi.
I'd be happy to add it to the winehq.org
web site once I've gotten it up to snuff.
[ If the wiki stored its files in the
same cvs archive as winehq.org does, we'd
have the best of both worlds... wonder why
no wikis are set up like that.]

By the way, do you happen to know how one gets permission
to modify bugzilla reports?  That's kind of needed
so the more experienced bug triage volunteers can
add keywords, etc., and I'd like to add that info to
my page.
- Dan