Wine/dlls/GDI/region.c - Optimization

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Sun Sep 25 04:25:04 CDT 2005

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 25, 2005 at 12:35:09AM +0000, Petr Kobalicek wrote:
> It's very small modification that has about 20 lines, but speed is
> increased much, I'm working on another optimizations of regional API and
> I probabbly do more things to do things faster.
Very, very cool!

I'm also working on optimization in some toolkits, so I'm very happy to see people
working on Wine, too (especially since Wine's GUI performance is rather on the slow side!).

Please try to make sure that your optimization goes in ;)
(either an original or a corrected patch)

Thank you!

Andreas Mohr

--
No programming skills!? Why not help translate many Linux applications!
https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/rosetta