Bugzilla cleanup

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Sun Sep 25 06:01:17 CDT 2005

It's good to see that there seems to be a lot of activity in bugzilla
lately !

I closed something like 20 bugs in the last few days and I am continuing
to review most unconfirmed or old bugs.

Keep up the good work !

--
Jonathan Ernst <Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch>