tiny fonts on cvs

wino at piments.com wino at piments.com
Mon Sep 26 04:18:29 CDT 2005

many thanks !!

so simple when you know the right answer.

Do you know if it is safe to modify Drive_c afterwards, or if there is a
way to get wineprefixcreate to call it something else.

I had a look with regedit and I cant see any reference to drive_c but I am
a bit wary of creating unnecessary issues.

I want to use ~/.wine/c  , do you know if it is safe to change the link in
dosdevices?

Thanks again.