Problem Resolve

j0zue at o2.pl j0zue at o2.pl
Mon Sep 26 15:59:42 CDT 2005

Hi,
I had a problem with Wine20050830 compilation.
Error: error parse before "BerElement";
in lines: 289, 290, 322, 323 in "wine/dlls/wldap32/winldap_private.h" file.
In file winldap.h I found declaration of BerElement type. This header is not
included in winldap_private.h.
I put declaration of BerElement type to winldap_private.h and it resolved
the problem.

I tried add line: #include "winldap.h" to winldap.h too, but it makes double
declaration errors.

I'm sorry if my English is horrible :) Well I hope my letter  will be helpful.
Perhaps this error appear only on my computer (?) :D

Fun of your Wine.