fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 19:39:14 CDT 2005

On 9/27/05, Esko Woudenberg <wanderbored at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  There are several parts of a C++ Builder app I am
> working on that try to call the LockWindowUpdate()
> WIN32 api call it appears to result in a wine crash
> with the following error:
>
> fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate (0x2002a), partial stub!

Stubbed functions aren't usually the cause of crashes.  There are a
couple pieces of information that can help us spot the problem.  What
version of wine are you using?  Can you provide the output of the
crash and the stack backtrace?  This is the part starting with wine:
Unhandled exception (thread 0009), starting debugger...
WineDbg starting on pid 0x8.
You said it was an app you are working on; can you provide the source?
 That would definitely help identify the problem.

--
James Hawkins