Problem Resolve

Molle Bestefich molle.bestefich at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 05:40:35 CDT 2005

j0zue at o2.pl wrote:
> I had a problem with Wine20050830 compilation.
> Error: error parse before "BerElement";
> in lines: 289, 290, 322, 323 in "wine/dlls/wldap32/winldap_private.h" file.
> In file winldap.h I found declaration of BerElement type. This header is not
> included in winldap_private.h.
> I put declaration of BerElement type to winldap_private.h and it resolved
> the problem.
>
> I tried add line: #include "winldap.h" to winldap.h too, but it makes double
> declaration errors.
>
> I'm sorry if my English is horrible :) Well I hope my letter  will be helpful.
> Perhaps this error appear only on my computer (?) :D

This question has been asked and answered a couple of times now.
You could spare everybody some time by searching the list archives
before blindly posting here.
Please do so in the future ;-).

GMANE search:
http://search.gmane.org/?group=gmane.comp.emulators.wine.user&query=BerElement
(USERS list, try first)
http://search.gmane.org/?group=gmane.comp.emulators.wine.devel&query=BerElement
(DEVEL list)

To view an entire thread in GMANE, after clicking the search result,
click the 'Subject' link.

> Fun of your Wine.

hehe :-).