wine/ programs/winedbg/info.c programs/taskmgr ...

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Wed Sep 28 17:13:36 CDT 2005

Le mer 28/09/2005 à 11:21, Alexandre Julliard a écrit :
> ChangeSet ID:	20474
> CVSROOT:	/opt/cvs-commit
> Module name:	wine
> Changes by:	julliard at winehq.org	2005/09/28 10:21:48
>
> Modified files:
> 	programs/winedbg: info.c
> 	programs/taskmgr: dbgchnl.c
> 	libs/wine      : wine.map wine.def loader.c debug.c
> 	include/wine   : debug.h
>
> Log message:
> 	New scheme for keeping track of debug channels that doesn't require
> 	maintaining a list of all loaded dlls.

This patch causes compilation with gcc 3.2 to issue some warnings about
null format strings whenever a TRACE_ON() (or other) is used. I know
there's a check in wine_dbg_log() for !format, but the warning is still
annoying.

I guess you don't want an empty line (except for type and class) to be
printed everytime TRACE_ON is tested, so changing the 0 for "" wouldn't
work out ok...

Vincent