Problem Resolve

Molle Bestefich molle.bestefich at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 09:37:07 CDT 2005

Molle Bestefich wrote:
> > j0zue at o2.pl wrote:
> > > I had a problem with Wine20050830 compilation.
> > > Error: error parse before "BerElement";
> >
> > This question has been asked and answered a couple of times now.
> >
> > GMANE search:
> > http://search.gmane.org/?group=gmane.comp.emulators.wine.user&query=BerElement
> > (USERS list, try first)
> > http://search.gmane.org/?group=gmane.comp.emulators.wine.devel&query=BerElement
> > (DEVEL list)
> >
> > To view an entire thread in GMANE, after clicking the search result,
> > click the 'Subject' link.
>
> Actually, your problem is in the Wine Bugs database too:
> http://bugs.winehq.org/query.cgi
>
> The interface is absolutely horrid though, at least if you're a
> bugzilla newbie or if you're searching for known bugs..:
>
> After typing 'BerElement' in the freetext field, you have to check all
> of the items in the 'Status' field to make the search return anything.

That said, it seems a bit rude that the 20050830 CVS drop is *still*
on the front page of http://www.winehq.com/, even after everyone knows
that it's missing a patch to compile cleanly.

Why not just add the patch to the package and slap it up as '20050830-1' ?
Or add a link to the bugzilla entry to the front page ?