Release plans

Holly Bostick motub at planet.nl
Fri Sep 30 10:49:57 CDT 2005

Brian Vincent schreef:
> On 9/30/05, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
>
>> We also still need many documentation updates, so please consider
>> helping with that.
>

> Is anyone actually working on this?  I might have some time this
> weekend, but I don't want to step on any toes.
>
> -Brian

Yes, actually, but right after I volunteered I caught a really bad cold
that took me some time to get over. Today is the first day that I feel
healthy enough to think about complex things (but unfortunately my
boyfriend caught the bug from me, so I'm not getting back up to speed as
fast as I might want).

In any case, now that there's a new monthly, I can install it this
evening and start "doing things like a new user" to see what the process
currently looks like from that angle and what seems like it might need
to be written down.

So I'm here/back.

Holly