Documentation on DIBENG.DLL exported functions

Alex Villací­s Lasso a_villacis at palosanto.com
Fri Sep 30 18:51:05 CDT 2005

Could somebody please point me to an online documentation on the
functions exported by DIBENG.DLL and how an userspace application could
use them? I want to evaluate whether a possible DIB engine for Wine
could use the DIBENG.DLL API. I googled and all I find are reports of
GPFs involving DIBENG.DLL. Same issue when searching MSDN. Of course,
DIBENG.DLL might not be the best model to implement for a DIB engine, so
I wait for suggestions. I was planning on writing a C program that would
load DIBENG.DLL via LoadLibrary() and call its functions in order to
build tests for it.

Alex Villacís Lasso