whats wrong with the wine devel list

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Sun Apr 2 15:30:17 CDT 2006

Karl Lattimer wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-04-02 at 15:18 +0200, Marcus Meissner wrote:
>> On Sun, Apr 02, 2006 at 11:47:07AM +0100, Karl Lattimer wrote:
>>> And finally, why does it take half a day for a post I've made to ping
>>> back to my email inbox?
>> It likely was in the moderation queue for some reason.
>> All your latest mails seem to have arrived in time.
>
> Yes, it seems to be arriving OK now...

You are subscribed to the list as karl--at--qdh.org.uk, but mostly (like
now) sending emails as karl--at--nncc.info. When you send email from an
unsubscribed address, it goes to the moderation queue. Manual
intervention is then required before your message gets sent on to the
list. How long that takes depends on when the moderators get around to it.

If you want to continue using both addresses, the solution is to
subscribe both addresses. Assuming you don't want two copies of postings
sent to you, go to your settings page for one of the addresses, and turn
off "Mail delivery".