Implement THREAD_PRIORITY_TIME_CRITICAL

Aneurin Price wine at shadovald.dyndns.org
Wed Apr 5 06:47:24 CDT 2006

Con Kolivas wrote:
> Is it kernel dependant? Does 2.6.11 for example exhibit the problem or only
> recent kernels? Or has noone tried an older kernel like that?
>
> Cheers,
> Con

Just to reiterate since everybody seems to forget this part: The problem
does *not* occur when using a 2.4 kernel. Additionally, I seem to recall
that when I tried compiling a 2.6 kernel without ALSA support (so OSS is
native and not emulated), the problem went away even with the 2.6 kernel
(this was back around 2.6.11ish time), though I may have misremembered that.