[opengl] Another possible fix for the BadMatch error

Leon Freitag leon_fraitak at mail.ru
Wed Apr 5 11:14:46 CDT 2006

Am Dienstag, 4. April 2006 14:49 schrieben Sie:
> Leon Freitag wrote:
> >> BadMatch in X_GLXCreateGLXPixmap is a known problem, I've submitted a
> >> patch but it was rejected.
> >
> > Well, try to resubmit it :) Or post it here, so that others could test
> > it. Perhaps you could merge this one-liner into it and then resubmit it.
>
> Yep, here it is. But note that it's only supported on GLX 1.3 and higher.
>
> tom

As I see if you combine this patch with the one-liner I posted it fixes the
BadMatch bug in glXMakeCurrent as well as a piece of code that violates the
GLX specification and doesn't break anything, so you could try resubmitting
it. I'll take a look at your other patches this weekend.

Leon