new to wine, Guild Wars don't display correctly

BONNEL Christophe mage.tophinus at free.fr
Thu Apr 6 14:44:52 CDT 2006

Stefan Dösinger a écrit :

>> So, i have just reported them the problem and explain that it works with
>>dri, so i hope they will make something to correct it....
>>

>Don't expect too much from at :( Just have a look at the linux driver forum at
>www.rage3d.com

I know that but if noone annoy them, they will never do anything ...

Thanks for the tips, I have tried with my debian sarge but all does not
work because driconf is not available, but i have an unstable on an
other partition, i will try later. With only the options in Xconfig
file, i switch to 1700fps, thanks !!!

I use now wine.0.9.11 deb package and i have this repeating error (not a
fixme) :
err:d3d:IWineD3DDeviceImpl_ActiveRender cannot get valides GLXFBConfig
for (22,WINED3DFMT_X8R8G8B8)/(75,WINED3DFMT_D24S8)
It doesn't seem to modify anything with the game but is it important for
you ? Does i do something as "winedebug=+ ***" for more information on
this to help you ???

Note that the game is unplayable because it lags and lags and lags. I
must wait 3 to 5 minutes before my character appears. And when i move, i
see an image approximatively each second, it is jerky... I think it
comes from the thing you said before : poor performance, but i prefer
announce to others wine users what the results are now...

Christophe