DNSAPI: implement DnsQuery_UTF8 (review only)

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 16:05:56 CDT 2006

> Not sure how important NetBIOS is, but what do you mean by "the registry
> has to be set up"?  Is it something that needs to be added to wine.inf
> and/or something added to winecfg?  Or, would just documenting it be the
> solution? I'm pretty sure we have no docs on it right now.

You have to set up the WINS servers, if you use them.  This isn't
documented except in the code (dlls/netapi32/nbt.c.)  It's marked with the
usual @@ Wine registry key tag.  There are some other things you can tweak
if necessary.  I suppose this could go into winecfg.  It can't go into
wine.inf, because we can't guess correct values.

Do You Yahoo!?