ARBfp2.0

Vijay Kiran Kamuju infyquest at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 07:40:55 CDT 2006

I am 'Dumber' in this area but when it writes ARBfp2.0 into the shaders, it
should be printing a FIXME.

check in this function WineD3DPixelShaderImpl_GenerateProgramArbHW from line
1005 to 1039, in pixelelshader.c, in wined3d

here its checking for pixeelshader version for pixelshader versiion 20 it
writes the above string.

This is my analysis by looking at the code