[gdi] bug reading/writing metafiles on sparc

Eric Frias efrias at syncad.com
Fri Apr 14 08:55:35 CDT 2006

Phil Krylov wrote:

>However, I don't think there are a lot of programs using these
>APIs... I mean, let's implement it one or another way and wait till some
>such programs break (when ported to big-endian machines;) and see how exactly
>they will break and fix it then.
True... and probably even less programs use WMF than EMF.  If there's no
existing plan for how to make this stuff work, the
fix-things-as-they-break approach is fine with me.  I'll keep an eye on
your patch; if it gets accepted, we'll do something analogous for the
regular metafiles.  Thanks for the input.