winebrowser: Use user's preferred browser

Neil Skrypuch ns03ja at
Fri Apr 14 10:51:02 CDT 2006

On Friday, April 14, 2006 11:07, Hans Leidekker wrote:
> On Friday 14 April 2006 15:31, Jeremy White wrote:
> > > +        "kfmclient
> > > exec,gnome-open,kmail,mozilla-thunderbird,thunderbird,evolution";
> Have you tested the clients you added? kmail doesn't understand mailto URLs
> passed on the command line last I looked.
>  -Hans

Yes, I tested all of the items I added, except for gnome-open, which I asked
someone with Gnome to test for me.

KMail understands mailto:foo at URLs for me at least (tested on KDE 3.5.2
and KDE 3.4.3). 'kmail mailto:foo at' brings up a new message addressed
to foo at, as expected.

- Neil