Dmitry Timoshkov : winspool: Add a test for GetPrinterDriver,
make it pass under Wine.
wine.dev at web.de
Fri Apr 14 17:42:01 CDT 2006
Am Freitag, den 14.04.2006, 12:46 -0500 schrieb Alexandre Julliard:
> Author: Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at codeweavers.com>
> Date: Fri Apr 14 22:34:57 2006 +0900
> winspool: Add a test for GetPrinterDriver, make it pass under Wine.
Thanks for working on winspool.drv, but i'm Sorry that I had not
enough Time to look at the Patch before the commit.
- Version 0x0400 was correct for win9x-Drivers (4.00).
Version 3 is for Usermode-Drivers on w2k and above.
(Version 2 is Kernelmode-Driver for NT4.0 and w2k)
(Version 1 is NT3.5x and Version 0 is NT 3.1)
Our Registry-Location is for win9x only (OpenDriverReg)
- One Terminating Zero is is not enough for REG_MULTI_SZ
- Why was (PDRIVER_INFO_3W) changed to (PDRIVER_INFO_2W)?
(PDRIVER_INFO_3W) is an extended Version of (PDRIVER_INFO_2W)
- Not all Levels are supported on all Windows-Versions
- The tests are not alphabetical sorted after this commit
- Why was SetLastError(0xdeadbeef) used, when there is
SetLastError(MAGIC_DEAD) in the other tests
- 11 Tests are now failing on win95, 11 Tests on win98,
9 Tests on winme and 8 Tests on NT3.51.
For NT4.0 (level 4, 5 and 6 as well as the Version-Test will fail)
and w2k (version will fail, when an NT4.0-Driver is used), i can not
test the exact number of failures atm.
What's the preferred way to fix this?
1. Move the Test without any Changes
2. Fix the Tests
3. Fix the Implementation
I know, that you want a fast fix for your commercial Application and
winspool.drv is very ugly. I'm on the way to fix winspool.drv, but my
Direction is going from the Bottom-Layer to the High-Level API.
"struct printerenv_t" was created (as requested by Alexandre) to handle
the the different Printing-Environments for win9x-Drivers (Windows 4.0)
and NT-Drivers (Windows NT x86).
My fix for OpenDriverReg already need an Extension here, but
DeleteMonitor comes first.
You can Read more Infos here: http://wiki.winehq.org/Printing
By By ...
More information about the wine-devel