Starcraft vs. fullscreen

Jesse Allen the3dfxdude at
Sat Apr 15 15:01:17 CDT 2006

On 4/15/06, H. Verbeet <hverbeet at> wrote:
> On 14/04/06, Molle Bestefich <molle.bestefich at> wrote:
> > How odd that one flag isn't enough.
> >
> > eg.
> > SwitchResolutionWith = XRandR / XVidMode
> >
> XVidMode is also used for gamma control.

Yes, but I made two patches. One to enable all of XVidMode by default
and the other to make gamma work regardless of the setting of
UseXVidMode. If both XRandR and XVidMode are enabled, XRandR is
preferred for mode setting. So all you need to do to make XVidMode
take over is set UseXRandR = N, which obviously makes sense because
XRandR is broken for him.