WoW crashes in 'wine_cp_mbstowcs' under certain circumstances.

Vijay Kiran Kamuju infyquest at
Mon Apr 17 04:48:07 CDT 2006

I think it trys to map the charector to the built-in ctable charector based
on the locale.
This function belongs to libwineunicode, ask Alexander for more info.

Thanks and regards,