SHDOCVW: Move IOleClientSite to new DocHost object to allow sharing code between WebBrowser and InternetExplorer.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Tue Apr 18 04:38:33 CDT 2006

Jacek Caban <jacek at codeweavers.com> writes:

> ChangeLog:
> Move IOleClientSite to new DocHost object to allow sharing code
> between WebBrowser and InternetExplorer.

Thanks for sending a series of small patches instead of a big one, but
next time can you please number the patches? (git-format-patch -n can
do it for you). You can't rely on the mail server to preserve the
order, and since they all depend on each other I have to be able to
apply them in the right sequence. Thanks.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org