SHDOCVW: Move IOleClientSite to new DocHost object to allow sharing code between WebBrowser and InternetExplorer.

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Tue Apr 18 04:59:40 CDT 2006

Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Jacek Caban <jacek at codeweavers.com> writes:
>

>> ChangeLog:
>> Move IOleClientSite to new DocHost object to allow sharing code
>> between WebBrowser and InternetExplorer.
>>

> Thanks for sending a series of small patches instead of a big one, but
> next time can you please number the patches? (git-format-patch -n can
> do it for you). You can't rely on the mail server to preserve the
> order, and since they all depend on each other I have to be able to
> apply them in the right sequence. Thanks.

Sorry, I haven't thought about it. I'll number the patches next time.
Here is correct order of patches I've sent yesterday (BTW mails I got
from wine-patches sorted by date were in a good order):

1. Move IOleClientSite to new DocHost object to allow sharing code
between WebBrowser and InternetExplorer.
2. Move IOleInPlaceSite to DocHost object.
3. Move IDocHostUIHandler to DocHost object.
4. Move IOleDocumentSite to DocHost object.
5. Move IOleCommandTarget to DocHost object.
6. Move IDispatch to DocHost object.
7. Move IServiceProvider to DocHost object.
8. Move IOleInPlaceFrame to DocHost object.
9. Get rid of WebBrowser dependency in DocHost object.
10. Use Dochost, not WebBrowser, in deactivate_document.
11. Move connection points to DocHost object.
12. Use DocHost, not WebBrowser, in Shell DocObject View window.
13. Use Dochost, not WebBrowser, in navigate_url.

Thanks,
    Jacek