AutoCAD in Linux

Augusto Arcoverde da Rocha agarobr.listas at
Tue Apr 18 15:21:22 CDT 2006

On 4/18/06, Paul <subsolar at> wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 19:14 +0200, "Alexander N. Sørnes" wrote:
> > Uwe Bonnes skrev:
> > >Autocad is copy protexted software. There are no easy and legal ways to run
> > >those software in wine
> > >

> > Installing a crack is both easy and legal.  I haven't checked if there
> > are any for AutoCAD, though.
> That depends on where you are and the local laws.
> Paul

Brazil has no laws against such thing. The user can do almost anything
with your licenced software copy, but for your use only.

I know this because am a Brazilian and is how I understand Brazilian
laws, however, IANAL[1].
[1] I Am Not A Lawyer.

I will consult a Brazilian lawyer about this and back here with one answer.

Augusto Arcoverde da Rocha