SOC project

Louis Lenders xerox_xerox2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 19 03:35:41 CDT 2006

When you hang around just a while on wine's IRC channel you'll see that(i'd
guess) more than 50% of the user's questions is about how to get their games
running. I think it would be cool if there would be some proposals for SOC
project to get better DirectX(/wined3d) support. From the wine-users point of
view i think that's
what they want :) I'm sure some of the developers that currently work on wined3d
can think of proposals that students could work on. At least , wouldn't be
fixing bug 2398 be an idea for SOC?