gdi: [2 of 3] Add header for GetCharABCWidthI

Jeff Latimer jeffl at yless4u.com.au
Wed Apr 19 05:26:19 CDT 2006

Mike McCormack wrote:

> Jeff L wrote:
>
>> I have repackaged this as package.
>

> Please don't split patches that depend on each other to make Wine
> compile and work correctly, or add dead code.
>
> The point of having small patches is to make Wine easier to regression
> test, so we want things to work between every commit.

Mike, take the point that everyone has pointed out about dead code and
c99.  An accident of enthusiasm of Easter.  I thought that numbering
patches allowed for dependencies.  I took the point from a recent
comment and took a punt.  As far as I can tell, patch 2 does not depend
on 1 or 3 but 3 depends on 1 and 2.  If I put them together, past
experience says that I would have difficulty in getting them through.
If I submit them one at a time it would take days to get them through
iteratively.

Jeff