Forming a SOC review committee

Kai Blin blin at gmx.net
Wed Apr 19 11:46:35 CDT 2006

* Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com> [19/04/06, 11:20:26]:

> The end result is significant lower value for Wine. This is
> why we should make it very clear from the beginning that we
> expect a proper report at the end, nicely integrated in the
> Wiki, so that others can learn and maybe continue the project
> in the future.

I agree, and I offer to put a post-mortem report of my 2005 project into
the wiki as a reference. I'm doing a seminar work on that topic, so I
still have all the notes. So if we agree on how the report should
(roughly) look like, I'll put one up.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, (blin at gmx dot net)
<Mercury> You don't have to be crazy to be a member of the project, but