SoC Mentor Signup!

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed Apr 19 19:23:11 CDT 2006

Jeremy White asked earlier for people to volunteer
for the review committee.  I think anybody who wants
to be a SoC mentor should also volunteer for the review
committee.  And we need a list of mentors soon,
so please, if you are interested in helping, email Jeremy as soon as you can.

The great thing about being a Wine mentor is the leverage...
you get to help Wine without doing all the heavy lifting
yourself.  And, if you're lucky, the student you mentor
will keep on helping the Wine project even after you're done,
so it's a gift that keeps on giving...

Thanks,
Dan