Requested change in bugzilla

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Sun Apr 23 17:14:11 CDT 2006

We will be upgrading to the latest bugzilla down the road. I don't have
an ETA of when it will happen, but rest assured it is in the works.

Otherwise if you want things changed in bugzilla, email
bugs-admin at winehq.org. I do not touch bugzilla myself anymore. I leave
that to the volunteers at bugs-admin.